The general objective of this training programme is to provide participants with updated information on the most important aspects to be taken into account when submitting a project proposal to the European Programmes related to innovation and technological development, in particular the Horizon Europe Programme.
The aim of the training programme is that, at the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know the main European Direct Management Programmes related to innovation and technological development.
- Know the strategic objectives of the main programmes, the priority lines, the forms of participation and the evolution of calls and foreseeable opportunities updated at the time the course is given.
- Know the key steps of preparation, communication, proposal writing and interaction with the European Commission necessary to ensure a chance of success.
- Know the general evaluation criteria for each programme, and become proficient in applying these criteria to specific proposal ideas.
- Be able to design their own proposal outline, detailed planning, contacts to make use of, consortium structure, project action diagram, exploitation and dissemination arguments and project management map.
- Practical exercises in the real and integral application of all the concepts learnt on different cases of proposals.
It is aimed at entities interested in participating in R&D&I projects of an applied nature in collaboration with entities from another country.